X Factor song list confirmed for Girlband vs. Boyband week
The full song list for the fifth week of the X Factor live shows has been released, so beware of spoilers ahead!
Last week the competition saw the shock departure of Gifty Louise after she was voted into the bottom two alongside Four of Diamonds. The 20-year-old sang her heart out in the sing-off but it still wasn’t good enough for three out of the four judges, with Nicole Scherzinger, Louis Walsh and Sharon Osbourne all deciding to send Gifty home.
Now just eight contestants remain and this weekend on the X Factor it’s Girlband vs. Boyband week, meaning we can expect to renditions of everything from The Beatles to One Direction.
Let’s have a look at who’s singing what:
The Boys, with Nicole Scherzinger
- Matt Terry: “I’m Your Man” by Wham
- Ryan Lawrie: “Twist & Shout” by The Beatles
The Girls, with Simon Cowell
- Emily Middlemas: “What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction
- Sam Lavery: “I’ll Stand By You” by Girls Aloud
The Overs, with Sharon Osbourne
- Honey G: “Jump” by Kris Kross
- Saara Aalto: “Sound of the Underground” by Girls Aloud
The Groups, with Louise Walsh
- 5 After Midnight: “Beggin”/”Wings” by Madcon/Little Mix
- Four of Diamonds: “Hold On” by Wilson Phillips
X Factor continues Saturday at 8pm on ITV.