One Emmerdale resident will DIE next week in exciting experimental episodes
An Emmerdale resident will meet an untimely end next week, as the show airs a week of very special experimental episodes.
The week will begin with a flash-forward to the funeral of an unknown character, with certain Emmerdale favourites revealed to be mourning at the graveside. Over the course of the week, we’ll watch the events leading to a “terrible event” from the point-of-views of different characters, all with the objective of learning one thing: who is in the coffin?
The final explosive climax, revealing what really happened that day and the identity of the dead person, will only be aired in the final scene on Friday.
The characters taking centre stage next week are as follows:
- Monday’s episode will follow Robert, as he prepares to propose to Aaron but winds up in a dangerous car chase near a cliff.
- On Tuesday, we’ll see Marlon and Paddy head off on a camping trip while Pierce and Rhona have an argument that could turn violent.
- Wednesday will feature James attempt a ludicrously risky escape from his imprisonment by wife Emma.
- In the first of two episodes on Thursday, Ashley’s condition continues to deteriorate rapidly as he fails to recognise his own daughter at her christening.
- The second of two episodes on Thursday ties the day’s events all together, as they converge upon a terrible event. Life will never be the same in the village.
- On Friday, the aftermath continues as three villagers are fighting for their lives in hospital – and one person will die.